To make this a safe experience and ensure the health of our guests, staff and vendors, we are enforcing social distancing and masks for all in attendance. Do your part and help keep everyone safe so the good times can continue.
• Event guests to wear face mask any time aside from actively eating and drinking.
• Prior to arrival, team members will complete the health screening questionnaire and receive a temperature check at the team member entrance. If their temperature is over 100 degrees, they will be sent home.
• Appropriate PPE will be worn by all team members. Every team member will be provided a mask and required to wear that mask while on property. Gloves will be provided to employees with direct contact with guests and food handling.
• Condiments to be served in single use containers [including vinaigrettes for first course and creamer for coffee]
• Restrooms to be propped open to eliminate touch on door handles.
• All buffet and self-serve style to be suspended [to include passed hors d’oeuvres, coffee stations, dessert stations, and late night snack stations]. – stations are still an option, there is just plexi glass with a server behind it serving your guests and making their plate for them now, instead of self-serve
• Flatware to be provided as a roll up.
• Seating capacities and floor plans to be reviewed on an event by event basis to ensure appropriate physical distancing.
• Individual bottled water will be provided in lieu of open water glasses